MPAT undertakes PAT testing across all industries and have a number of customers that work in construction or related industries. We undertake the PAT testing to keep our customers compliant with the HSE, insurance and awarding body regulations. Most of our construction related customers are members of an awarding body, with CHAS, Safe Contractor and Construction line being some of the key ones. Each of these has a key focus on safety and we help our customers by managing the PAT testing to their HSE regulations and actively inform them ahead of their testing schedule.
Below are types of construction based customer we test for, and the locations we work for them (primarily Sussex and Surrey, although we are happy to work across Kent, London and Hampshire):
- Commercial building companies running many consecutive sites – Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Chailey, East Grinstead, Redhill, Eastbourne, Reigate, Horsham, Guildford, Wasington, Billingshurst, Chichester, Angmering, Littlehampton, Hastings, Ringmer, Bognor Regis, Crawley, Cuckfield, Mickelsham, Sheffield Park
- Commercial building company where we test at their at their yard – Eastbourne
- Domestic builders –Burgess Hill, Crawley
- Commercial tiling company – Burgess Hill, Worthing
- Welding companies – They range from small welding companies based in Cowfold nr Horsham and Burgess Hill to a large welding company with multiple workshops, offices and site vans in Littlehampton
- Natural pool, garden pond and lake company – Pulborough
- Swimming pool company – Horsham
- CHP and controls company – 15-20 site vans tested during their general meetings – Gatwick, Burgess Hill
We offer a flexible and bespoke service to our customers which for some it is visiting each of their active site to PAT test and for others a central location. We also offer to fix broken plug’s, remove splits in cables etc. if this is required.
An example is one of our customers has about 10 active sites at any one time any we manage the PAT testing across all these sites, their yard and offices, ensuring they are compliant at all times and also fix broken plugs and leads.
If you would like to know how we can help you please contact us to discuss